The chemical sector is an essential area of business for all branches of industry – whether it involves processing plastics, food production, the pharmaceutical business, automobile manufacturing or engineering.
In a world where 96% of all manufactured goods depend on chemicals in one way or another, there are ample opportunities for chemical companies to grow. Chemical manufacturers, striving to secure a larger share in the marketplace, have created an extremely competitive battleground. Several industry trends – protectionist trade policies, tariff wars, and industry consolidation – are also pushing businesses to adopt new ways to stand out.
Environmental, health and safety risks make the chemical supply chain increasingly complex and challenging. That's why you need a partner who can deliver customised solutions for your chemical transport built on a proven track record of reliability and efficiency.
Depending on your specific needs and delivery lead times, we provide :
- Flexible Chemical Transportation
- Integrated Solutions for Air and Ocean Freight Services
- Responsible Handling Throughout
- Using Proven Procedures and Process underpinned by global quality management systems
- Hazardous Goods Transportation
- Cold chain solutions
- Certified Containers Usage Only
- Reverse Logistics
- Cost Efficiency through route planning
- Transparent Supply Chain through seamless communication
- State of the art technology
- Product specific packaging solutions